Monday, August 30, 2010

I was so very excited about this session! I knew this super sweet teenager was excited about getting her pictures done and that made me excited. The creative possibilities were endless...
However, after not really planning well for the rush hour traffic I would hit on the way to the session and then encountering the accident that would cause me to off road up a hill to skip over to the access road (still can't believe I actually did that...and in the mini van no less...LOL) I was 24 minutes late to the session (yes, I'm weird with thinking in specifics like that). Anywho...when I got there the stress eased away as I met this beautiful girl and her sweet mom. They were extremely easy going and understanding, not to mention big time troopers as we braved the heat and my favorite picture spot being occupied by horses and lots of horse poop. But, venturing out of my normal Stockyard path brought us to a couple new spots that I think I love even more!! Yay!!
I never would have predicted while I was panicking in the crazy traffic that morning that it would be one of my favorite sessions!!











No comments:

Post a Comment